Welcome to Rushmere Motocross
Rushmere Moto X is set in a valley, we are located in the UK at Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich, Suffolk, East Anglia. The main track of our three Moto X practice tracks can be found just across from the parking area. All three of our practice tracks are marshalled and there is no access without a wrist band purchased on the day.
Access to Practice Tracks; No Waiting!
Noise levels to ACU Standard, and these are rigorously adhered too.
Motocross On-site Facilities;
- First Aid
- Burger Van
- Tracks Marshalled
- Ample Parking
- Rushmere Motocross Offers Three Practice Tracks For All Levels
Main Moto X track;
- This track has 15 jumps and is a good all-round practice track.
- No access to this track by anything under 85cc, and No Mini Bikes, Pit Bikes or Quads
Intermediate Moto X Track;
- This has 5 jumps and is a good learning track.
- No Access for Quads
Junior Moto X Track;
- This has 3 jumps and facility to go round the jumps if required by the rider.
- Access only to Bikes of 85cc or less.
- Small Quads aloud only when track is quiet, and at the site managers discretion.
All practice tracks are graded regulary.
Watering of tracks when needed by Bowser.
Suffolk Moto Park
If your looking for the ultimate off-road driving experiance then you should check out our other company Suffolk Moto Park at www.suffolkmotopark.co.uk
At Suffolk Moto Park we offer 4×4 Driving, Dirt Karts, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Quad Biking as part of a popular package called The Four Way Challenge, available for stag and hen parties, birthday parties, club days out, corporate entertainment or hospitality events. However, sometimes you don’t need a reason; just get some friends and family together and experience the thrills of Suffolk Moto Park!